best Wearable Spy Camera
by Mirikkah Alvarado
Have you ever left a meeting and wished that you’d taken more notes?
Do you need additional evidence for an insurance claim or court case?
Perhaps you want to record yourself engaging in an extreme sport, such as snowboarding.
All these situations have one thing in common. They all benefit from the use of a wearable spy camera.
You could even wear a hidden camera for recording travel footage or vlogs.
No matter the reason for wearing one of these devices, there are a lot of different options.
That’s why at iShotify we’ve arranged this list of the best wearable spy camera. These cameras provide the top solutions for discreetly recording encounters.
Let’s start comparing.
Best Hidden Cameras to Wear in 2020
You can also visit Best Spy Hat Camera Reviews for other type of wearable cameras
1. KONPCOIU Tiny Body Camera - Best for Home and Office
It is without a doubt that human beings, in general, are awed by spies and their devices. The kind of thrill we enjoy while watching a James Bond movie is second to none.
Needless to mention, spy devices especially hidden cameras are one of the most used gadgets not in the intelligence department but also the common masses for varied uses.
One of the most used spy cams is the KONPCOIU wearable camera that is used not only for capturing lectures and conferences but also as nanny cams.
No attention value
The most important feature of any spy gadget is not attracting and kind of undue attention towards itself. It has a magnetic strip that can make it stick to any magnetic surface like steel frames.
There is also a hook feature that is used to attach it to the clothing.
HD snaps and video
This small wonder can record and playback a video of about 1080P definition. The lens could be rotated at 90 degrees angle to capture shots and images as well.
It also has a motion detection facility that ensures quality video and pictures.
Storage and Battery Life
The spycam can support an external SD card up to 128 GB. The best part is the card comes in as an accessory with the spycam.
The rechargeable 1100mAh battery of lithium-ion can last 6 hours post a single charge. It can record seamlessly during charging as well.
Ease of operation
It has just three buttons and the feature of single-click shooting actually makes it quite easy to operate. One of the three buttons is just to click for the shoot to start or pause whereas another one is the power button.
The other one is for switching to photography mode to capture snapshots.
While the size forms the USP of the product, the weight and ease of portability also make the product quite enticing. The adsorption, wear resistance, and anti-fall feature also make the product marketable.
- Quite easy to keep it undetected
- Works both as audio and video recorder
- Comes in an accessory of 128 GB SD card
- The battery life is quite good
- Can record in charging status
- Not compatible with iOS platform
- Formatting the TF card is required every time before the usage
- Only a certain temperature range that the camera works
See also Best Mini Spy Camera and find more best hidden cameras to wear
2. DZFtech Spy Pen - Best for Usages in Business, Conference
The word of spy gadgets is the most benefitted section with the multitudes of advancements in the technological world. A hidden camera in pens makes the ultimate spyware that documents the minute details without being cumbersome.
Easy To Use Device That Practically Fits In Any Surface
The camera comes in with a clip-on that aids it to be used not only to the provided pen but also in any objects like bags, pockets, shelves, etc.
The camera in the pen is the perfect partner to record the whole lecture or the conference without compromising your very own notes. It can record high definition videos even when it is in movements while you are taken your precious notes.
There are other modes of recording available as well; like being clamped on or using a single click to start. The product is safe with kids as well and hence can be used well in child monitoring cases as well.
The camera kit comes in with an array of accessories, which enhances the user experience to a completely different level. The accessories include:
- Camera with Pen
- USB Cable Charger
- SD Card - 32 GB
- 4 Refills of Ink
- Card Reader
- User Manual
- Cloth for cleaning or dusting purpose
- A card for Thanksgiving
High Definition Photos and Videos
The gadget is capable of taking both HD photos and videos from a distance of almost 40 feet. The 1080P resolution for videos and 1920 X 1080 resolutions for photos speak all about it.
Ease of Installation and Use
Even though the device functionalities sound to be complex, the assembly and use of this device are super easy. The assembly consists of three simple steps:
- Micro SD Card Insertion in the slot
- Power up the camera to record
- Connecting the device to the storage and processing unit to read the data via a USB cable
- The accessories are worth the purchase.
- Can fit anywhere
- Easy Installation
- 140 wide angled camera
- Can record and write simultaneously
- Single Click Mode change functionality present
- Heating of body camera
- The battery life needs improvement
- The user manual is not comprehensive
3. Letown Hidden Security Pen Camera: Best for Recording Meetings and Interviews
While several companies produce spy camera pens, Letown has perfected the design. No one would ever notice that the pen conceals a 2K HD video camera.
2K Video Resolution and 20MP Photos
Discreetly record 1296P HD footage in public with the Letown Hidden Security Pen Camera. You can also switch to 720P to fit more video on the internal memory.
If you prefer to snap photos, the camera offers a 20MP lens for JPGs with 4352 x 3264-pixel resolution.
Unlike most spy cameras, you don’t need to purchase a separate microSD card. The camera features 32GB of built-in memory, allowing you to store hours of video.
Unfortunately, you’ll only record about 60 minutes of video at a time before the battery needs charging. Keep in mind that most of these compact cameras only offer between one and two hours of use on a single battery charge.
One-Button Operation for Simple Use
As the camera remains hidden inside a standard pen, you can safely record meetings, interviews, and other encounters without anyone noticing. To start recording, you simply press a single button located on top of the pen.
The one-button operation requires a little practice but becomes easier to understand the more that you use it. You’ll eventually find it easy to switch between standby mode and motion detection mode.
- The pen functions as a real pen, ensuring that no one figures out that you have a camera in your hand.
- It comes with two pen refills so you can continue to take notes or sign papers as you record.
- It includes 32GB of built-in storage, eliminating the need for a separate microSD card.
- The one-button operation is intuitive but most users find it difficult to understand at first.
- You only get about one hour of use per battery charge.
- See more Best Hidden Cameras with Audio
4. LKcare Hidden Camera Bracelet: Best Spy Cam for Wearing Every Day
The LKcare Hidden Camera Bracelet ensures that you always have a camera standing by for recording important events. If you get in an accident, a dispute, or any negative situation, aim your wrist and start recording.
Fitness Tracker and Spy Camera in One Device
The best hidden cameras to wear resemble ordinary devices. With this product, the camera remains hidden inside a typical fitness tracker.
Besides recording discreet footage, you can track your fitness. The tracker includes a basic pedometer and calorie counter displayed on a large, clear LCD screen. The dual function of this device makes it more useful. You can wear it every day as a fitness tracker that happens to have a camera attached.
Bluetooth Connection with Your Smartphone
When you’re ready to start recording, you have two options. You can press the buttons on the side of the bracelet or connect the device to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
No matter which option you choose, operating the device is simple. You don’t need to worry about pressing the wrong button or accidentally deleting over old footage.
The camera records to an internal SD card, not included in the package. You’ll need to buy a microSD card separately but the device supports sizes up to 128GB, allowing you to fit days of footage onto a single card.
- The combination of a spy camera and a fitness tracker makes this one of the most functional options.
- It includes Bluetooth connectivity for controlling the camera through your smartphone or tablet.
- It comes with USB cables and card readers for transferring video to your computer, making it easier to save your videos.
- It only offers about 30 minutes of recording before draining the battery.
- The date/time stamp on the videos and photos does not always work properly.
5. Miebul Camera Spy Watch: Best Wearable Spy Camera for Stealthy Recording
Spy cameras should be easy to hide. They should pass off for everyday gadgets to avoid suspicion. The Miebul camera loop does just that, and it is one you will appreciate.
An actual male watch
The Miebul loop video recorder is an actual watch that tells time, but one that also records video, audio, and can take pictures. It is inconspicuous, and your target will not suspect you.
It is a male watch, and there is no female equivalent for it. As such, it is best for men so that it remains discreet.
As for the size, it has an 8.38-inch long bracelet, with a 53-mm diameter, a thickness of about 13-mm, and it weighs 5.3-ounces.
The bracelet happens to be slightly long for most people, and you should engage the services of a commissioned watch store to adjust the length.
Another remarkable feature of this device is that it has two cells. One runs the watch such that it is always working, while the other is for recording.
The second battery can work for 90 continuous minutes before you have to recharge. And speaking of recharging, it should be a breeze as it works with a standard USB that they provide.
Crisp Video and Audio Quality
The Miebul is one of the few cameras that have both audio and video features. Even better, you can record audio and video separately, or together.
Well, the quality of audio is remarkable (professional grade) when recorded alone, but it drops when recorded together with video.
Video, on the other hand, is 1080P, while the video frame is 30 frames per second. Night vision is also impeccable, seeing as it can record up to 10-feet away.
Finally, it has motion sensors, and it can be used as a web camera when connected to a computer.
The Miebul is intuitive, and it takes a short time to get used to the controls. It works with the standard buttons and has some lights to indicate which function is working. It has a blue led light when in standby mode.
The top light is for audio recording, while the bottom is for video.
- Reasonably priced.
- supports audio recording.
- Crisp video and audio.
- Include 16GB memory.
- Auto Night vision
- Motion Detection
- Loop Record
- Real Watch
- easy to aim
- Can be Used as Webcam
- The strap is not self-adjusting.
- Not Really Waterproof
6. SENLUO Camera Glasses: A Nerdy Innovative Way To Spy Without Getting Caught
It is a common notion that spies ought to be sleek and suave and their gadgets need to be trendy. However, if the general notion were to be followed then spies would be easily identified.
Therefore, in order to lay low nerdy unassuming looks and features, nothing can justify better than a camera hidden in a glass or spectacle.
Hiding in plain sight
We are all aware of the saying “What you see is what you get”. The SENLUO glasses with a wearable camera are the physical epitome of the saying.
Hidden in the nose bridge of the specs, the camera practically covers everything that you see without drawing any kind of attention to the recording device.
The camera is capable of capturing 1920X1080P HD videos at the rate of 30fps in AVI format. It can also click pictures of quality 2592X1944P in JPEG format.
The quality of both the videos and snaps are extremely good.
Since this gadget comes in the form of wearable glasses, therefore it can be simply used as glasses only.
The removable lens facility can be well used for reading glasses or might be used by individuals suffering from myopia, hypermetropia, etc. apart from using it as a hidden camera recorder.
The removable lens facility can be well used for reading glasses or might be used by individuals suffering from myopia, hypermetropia, etc. apart from using it as a hidden camera recorder.
Not many of the personal use spy gadgets come in with a warranty of one year. This product comes in with it and on top of it; there is a replacement policy totally free of cost.
Such features define the authenticity of the product along with its durability.
Storage and battery
It has a battery life of about 40 minutes to an hour on a single charge. The camera can support external storage of about 32 GB in a micro SD Card.
Usage and Portability
The frame is made of ABS plastic that makes it quite lightweight yet sturdy, thus carrying it from one place to another quite easily without any hassle.
The product comes in with a bunch of accessories like bag, cleaning cloth, USB cable, and a user manual.
- Warranty of 12 months with a replacement policy free of cost
- Multipurpose use of cam recorder and spectacle
- Hands-free usage to operate the camera
- Supports prescription lens
- Comes with a variety of accessories
- Works only with Windows OS
- Battery life is quite less
- Not enabled for Wi-Fi
7. YAOAWE Hidden Camera Eyeglasses: Best Camera for Recording Action Sports
Take amazing video of your next outdoor adventure with the YAOAWE Hidden Camera Eyeglasses. While the bulky design makes the camera less discreet, it still provides the perfect choice for outdoor sports recording.
Comfortable Design with Shaded Lenses
Some sports cameras come attached to large helmets or include mounting brackets for connecting to your sports equipment. With this product, you get an easier solution. You simply put on the shades and you’ve got a camera attached to your face.
With the tight fit, you don’t need to worry about the sunglasses sliding off while filming. You can focus on your activity while the camera keeps rolling.
The included camera records stunning 960P HD video in most settings except at night. In low-light settings, the film can get a little blurry and grainy but you get what you pay for. This is an incredibly affordable product with convenient features.
Includes Bluetooth Connectivity
Speaking of convenience, the camera includes Bluetooth connectivity. While it has buttons on the side of the sunglasses, it’s easier to control the camera through your smartphone or tablet. The mobile app works on Android and iOS devices.
The main settings include the option to switch between snapshots and video recording. It also features loop recording, allowing you to record continuously even if the SD card is full. While the camera doesn’t come with a microSD card, it supports cards up to 32GB.
- It includes a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty against defects, giving you peace of mind in knowing that you’ll have a working product.
- The sleek, stylish design is suitable for men and women.
- Offers up to two hours of recording on a single charge, which is more than most compact spy cameras.
- The video quality suffers in low-light situations, making this camera best suited for bright daylight recording.
What is best type of hidden camera to wear?
The most important thing to know about a camera is that it has to be able to capture images in high resolution. This means you need an image sensor with a resolution higher than your smartphone camera. The second important thing to know about a camera is that it has to be able to capture images in low-light conditions. These conditions are where a camera like this can't operate very well. If you want the absolute best quality image, you have to look at something that has a high resolution in low-light conditions like a digital still camera. This is called full frame sensor. There are other cameras with high resolution sensors and low-light sensor, but they are generally more expensive than an inexpensive digital still camera. If you want the ultimate quality, then you have to look at this kind of camera, which is called 1-inch sensor.
What kind of wearable spy cameras are there in the marketplace?
There are several different types of spy cameras out there that you can wear. The type of spy camera that you wear depends on your needs. First, here are the various types of cameras that you need to consider when choosing the type of spy camera.
- Body camera spy cameras. Body camera surveillance is also known as body camera surveillance. Body camera surveillance is the most popular surveillance device. Body camera surveillance is a great idea because it allows the surveillance of your property, and it also gives you the chance to see what the police can see. The advantages include ease of use as well as a way to see into private property.
- Eye-in camera spy cameras. An eye-in camera is a very high tech surveillance device. The eye-in cameras are extremely sophisticated and extremely high definition. Eye-in cameras have a wide angle camera lens and are made of various materials, making it a very high tech surveillance device. They offer the ability to see into private property, and also give the police an opportunity to see into private property. The advantages are the easy of use, and the high definition.
- Eye-in surveillance cameras and body cams. Body cam surveillance is a great idea because it allows the surveillance of your property. Eye-in surveillance cameras offer the ability to see into private property, and also give the police an opportunity to see into private property.
Is it legal for me to use a wearable hidden camera?
It depends on what you will do. In the US, if you are using the device to record video or audio, you can use it as long as you do not use any of the camera's features to surreptit iously record or record audio.
In the UK, however, it is illegal for you to take a video, photograph, or take audio without the consent of all the people in the video.
In Canada, however, it is illegal for anyone to secretly record another person without their consent. If you have a hidden-camera device in your car
Is recording self-acting with a wearable spy cam?
No. If you don't use the camera, you can't capture anything. You must allow the recording option if you want to record.
There may be a feature that can be configured to record continuously, else you may allow the camera to dectect motion. Check the features, but the camera would most certainly not record on its own.
Some cameras have DVR, and others don't. Another thing to bear in mind. You can have to attach your camera to a separate computer to access recordings. The specifications will mention DVR capabilities or ports.
Are hidden cameras rainproof?
No. Most hidden cameras are not intended to be mounted outdoors. You may make anything to attach to the device to shield it from exposure to water, but that may impact to the quality of your shot. When you need something perfect both for indoor environment and outside, you may want to spend a little on water - proof cameras.